Friday, January 28, 2011
About me
I am a student, I have writen about 100 possible stories to make into scripts, today I wrote a good one that I have determined to turn into a script, by the way I love to use Microsoft's One Note its simply the best tool to organize thoughts and very simplistic to write in. I brought a laptop to write on the go, but I have realized that I love to sit down on my desktop write, the laptop is just sitting there, but I do use it when I am on the go or when I get a quick idea, I just power it on and start writing or for some quick research. I am sorry for the way I write if any of you don't like it, but I will write from the heart, that is what i proposed to my self, just write and edit later, but in this blog I will mostly not edit, so I am sorry for that. This blog is going to be a thought machine. so enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment