Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I have been up to...

I should have been writing my a++ off, I did two college tests that knocked me down, plus just got some new video games and tried them out until I passed out, I really feel down for not writing any draft or anything. I do write constant ideas n a notebook as they come with my head and have a clear drama on sight, I 'll just have to get around and finish it. I do still listen to every screenwriting podcast on my ipod before I go to sleep, on the day I can't get my self to listen to them, so at night when I'm on my bed I put my headphones with a pen and notebook on the table if something comes up. The podcasts are great for anybody having problems writing the actual screenplay on paper, by the way get the final draft software, it will save you from going crazy from all the format issues. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment